Service website (http://mechatronics.ucmerced.edu/MADbook) for the textbook
Dingyu Xue, Northeastern University, Shenyang, P R China, and
YangQuan Chen, University of California, Merced, USA.
- Official webpage at the publisher's web site.
- Foreword by Prof. Kevin L. Moore of Colorado School of Mines. (PDF, the MAD bigpicture PPT)
- Preface (docx) | Table of Contents (PDF) | Back cover text (docx) | Cover (pdf)
- Solution Manual PDF (for instructors only, password protected)
- Teaching/learning slides PPT.zip (1,000 plus ppts) (Chinese version is here).
- For Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) part (Chapter 12), please check more info at Chapter-9 of this new book "System Simulation Techniques with MATLAB® and Simulink®". 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. ISBN: 978-1-118-64792-9. (service website) and the set of ppts for teaching and self-learning can be downloaded here with Chinese version as well.
For more detailed coverage on using MATLAB to solve various applied math poblems, please check this nice book: "Solving Applied Mathematical Problems with MATLAB" (CRCPress.com 2008). Book service site has the book companion CD.zip as well as a sample syllabus.
- Codes/scripts for reproducing the figures in this textbook (all.zip)
- Dedicated Matlab/Simulink tools accompanying this textbook
- Preview chapters
- Useful links:
- Prof. Xue's MOOC course (in Chinese) http://www.icourses.cn/coursestatic/course_4393.html
- Prof. Xue's book web pages https://sites.google.com/site/xdybooks/
- Prof. Xue's online lectures https://sites.google.com/site/matlabineducation/matlab-in-education/math-matlab
- Prof. Xue's Youku recorded lectures http://i.youku.com/MATLABinEducation (2009, Utah State University)
- Service website for 2013 Wiley Simulink book https://mechatronics.ucmerced.edu/simubook2013wiley
- Prof. Xue's MatlabCentral Page: http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/authors/704
Created 6/10/2014 by YangQuan Chen. Last updated 6/11/2104. 7/7/14.