Regional Analysis of Distributed Parameter Systems (RA-DPS)
A Pre-conference Tutorial Workshop for IFAC World Congress 2017
The full details are here: ifac-wc2017-tutorial-proposal-regional-analysis-of-distributed-parameter-systems-final.pdf or ifac-wc2017-tutorial-proposal-regional-analysis-of-distributed-parameter-systems-final.docx
It was regretful that both Prof. El Jai and Zerrik could not make to the IFAC World Congress on July 8th of 2017. We remain very respectful and grateful for their support and pioneering works.
This latest talk also explains: [Abstract - Presentation] YangQuan Chen: Regional Sensing and Actuation of Fractional Order Distributed Parameter Systems
Fudong Ge and YangQuan Chen. Optimal Vaccination and Treatment Policies for Regional Approximate Controllability of the Time-Fractional Reaction-Diffusion SIR Epidemic Systems. Submitte for journal review (August 2020) [COVID-19 research group web]
Fudong Ge* and YangQuan Chen, Regional output feedback stabilization of semilinear time-fractional diffusion systems in a parallelepipedon with control constraints. International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, 30 (2020) 3639-3652. https://doi.org/10.1002/rnc.4958
Ruiyang Cai, Fudong Ge*, YangQuan Chen and Chunhai Kou, Regional gradient controllability of ultra-slow diffusions involving the Hadamard-Caputo time fractional derivative. Mathematical Control & Related Fields, 10(1) (2020) 141-156.Doi: 10.3934/mcrf.2019033
Fudong Ge* and YangQuan Chen, External boundary regional controllability for nonlocal diffusion systems involving the fractional Laplacian[C]//The 21st IFAC World Congress, Berlin, Germany, July 12-17, 2020. (Video, ppt, pdf)
- Fudong Ge, YangQuan Chen. Optimal Actuation to Achieve Regional Approximate Controllability of Space-fractional Diffusion Systems with the Fractional Laplacian. The First FOSCC. Dec. 2019, Jinan, Shandong, China [PDF] also American Control Conference (ACC). IEEE, 2019: 3864--3869. DOI: 10.23919/ACC.2019.8814885
- Ruiyang Cai, Fudong Ge*, YangQuan Chen and Chunhai Kou, Regional observability for Hadamard-Caputo time fractional distributed parameter systems. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 360 (2019)190-202. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2019.04.081
- Fudong Ge and YangQuan Chen, Regional Analysis of Distributed Parameter Systems and Their Applications for the Control of Cyber–Physical Systems. IEEE ICMA, Tianjin, Chian, Aug.4-7, 2019. Link: http://2019.ieee-icma.org/pagefiles/Program/WorkshopProgramofICMA2019.pdf
- MANNA: Modeling, Analysis and Numerics for Nonlocal Applications, Dec 11-15, 2017
- 7/8/2017 Saturday. 3.5 hours offered.
- Recorded lectures (in Youtube, send emails (firstname.lastname@example.org) for watching links)
- Part-1: Why we should use regional analysis: From MAS-net project to CPS to CHS (Chen) MnyQxxhe9M4 (as in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnyQxxhe9M4)
- Part-2: Why and how we can better understand complex systems using fractional calculus? (Chen) xjLNYdg12No
- Part-3: Regional analysis of fractional order DPSs (Ge) pBHHz24DLlY
- 3/1/17. Proposal Accepted. See: https://www.ifac2017.org/workshops-and-tutorials
- 12/11/16. Attending CDC 2016 https://sites.google.com/site/cdcworkshopdps/
- 12/3/16. IFAC WC 2017 Pre-conference workshop Proposal submitted.
- 11/6/16. Proposal drafted for circulation. Due 11/30/2016 at ifac.papercept.net
- 11/6/16. Web page created.
- CPHS2020 Shanghai. The 3rd IFAC Workshop on Cyber-Physical & Human Systems
- IEEE CSS DPS TC. http://distributed-parameter-systems.ieeecss.org/
- http://www.cpde2016.org/program/ 2nd IFAC Workshop on Control of Systems Governed by Partial Differential Equations, June 13-15, 2016, Centro Residenziale Universitario, Bertinoro, Italy. (check free conference CD, plus tutorial lecture slides)
- CDC2016 WS24 - New Trends in Control of Distributed Parameter Systems.
- CPS/CHS 1st conference. http://www.cphs2016.org/
- Our FCCD page.
Created 11/6/2016. Updated 11/3/16. 3/7/2017. 8/13/2017. 1/28/2018. 8/11/2020