MESA Lab welcomes new visiting scholars in Spring 2019
MESA Lab welcomes the following new visiting scholars in Spring 2019
- Associate Professor Dr. Kunhua Zhang, Shenzhen University (SZU), China (6 months)
- 3D image processing
- Professor Dr. Yongguang Yu, Beijing Jiao Tong University (BJTU), China (1 month)
- Fractional order neural networks, synchronization of complex networks etc.
- Associate Professor Dr. Limei Liu, Shenyang Institute of Technology, China (6 months)
- ML for complex time series analysis
- Associate Professor Dr. Yiheng Wei, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), (12 months)
- Fractional order signals, systems and controls
For Fall 2018 visiting scholars and exchange Ph.D./MSc. students, see this link.
Last updated by YangQuan Chen 3/2/2019.