Congratulations to Dan Stuart for successfully defence of his Ph.D. dissertation!
Congratulations Dr. Daniel Stuart!!
(Hard work from Fall 2011 to early Spring 2016).
Title: MICROSCOPIC MODELING OF CROWDS INVOLVING INDIVIDUALS WITH PHYSICAL DISABILITY: EXPLORING SOCIAL FORCE INTERACTION.
First part of the defense slides (total 123 slides).
Frontmatter of Dr. Dan Stuart dissertation (total 127 pdf pages)
The project Dan has been working on is funded by NIDDR ($600k): "Experimental Research on Pedestrian and Evacuation Behaviors of Individuals with Disabilities; Theory Development Necessary to Characterize Individual-Based Models" (Project Abstract)
A few papers with Dr. YangQuan Chen:
- Daniel Stuart, YangQuan Chen, Keith Christensen and Anthony Chen. “Modeling Different Groups of Pedestrians with Physical Disability, using the Social Force Model and Fractional Order Potential Fields.” ASME IDETC/CIE 2015, Boston, Aug. 2-5, 2015 (accepted) DETC2015-47042
- Kecai Cao, YangQuan Chen and Daniel Stuart. “A New Fractional Order Dynamic Model for Human Crowd Stampede System.” ASME IDETC/CIE 2015, Boston, Aug. 2-5, 2015 (accepted) DETC2015-47007
- Daniel Stuart, Ke-Cai Cao, Caibin Zeng, YangQuan Chen, Keith Christensen, Anthony Chen. “A Framework for Modeling and Managing Mass Pedestrian Evacuations Involving Individuals with Disabilities: Networked Segways as Mobile Sensors & Actuators.” DETC2013-12724. ASME/IEEE MESA 2013, ASME IDETC/CIE, August 4-7, 2013. Portland, OR, USA.
- Daniel Stuart, YangQuan Chen, Keith Christensen, Anthony Chen and Yong Kim. “Utilizing Augmented Reality Technology for Crowd Pedestrian Analysis Involving Individuals with Disabilities.” DETC2013-12793 ASME/IEEE MESA 2013, ASME IDETC/CIE, August 4-7, 2013. Portland, OR, USA.
- Ke-Cai Cao, Caibin Zeng, Dan Stuart, YangQuan Chen. "Fractional Order Dynamic Modeling of Crowd Pedestrians." (#257) Proceedings of 2012 Fractional Derivative and Applications (FDA2012), Nanjing, China, May 15-17, 2012.
- Ke-Cai Cao, and YangQuan Chen, Dan Stuart and Dong Yue. "Cyber-Physical Modeling and Control of Crowd-Pedestrian Systems: A Review and New Framework." IEEE/CAA Journal of Automatica Sinica (submitted, Special Issue of Cyber-physical Systems). Sept. 2014.
- Mohammad Sadra Sharifi · Daniel Stuart · Keith Christensen · Anthony Chen · Yong Seog Kim · YangQuan Chen ·"Analysis of Walking Speeds Involving Individuals with Disabilities in Different Indoor Walking Environments" Journal of Urban Planning and Development 06/2015; DOI:10.1061/(ASCE)UP.1943-5444.0000288 · 0.81 Impact Factor
Created by YangQuan Chen. 12/19/2015